- b: we're watching the partridge family, and b. [a 9-y-o girl] was like "that girl's pretty! if i was a boy i would have a crush on her" and i was like "you can have a crush on her anyway. i kind of have a crush on her" [i totally have a crush on laurie partridge] and b. goes "yeah i kind of have a crush on her too" and j. goes "me too!" and now we're all gay.
- p: this is the only good thing.
- p: make all children gay immediately.
- p: WUT.perfect
Posts tagged queer.
- Me: J., get in bed.
- J: I'm in love with this toy car.
- Me: That's great, get in bed.
- J: He...we're gay.
- Me: Sweet. Get in bed.
- J: We're gay together.
- Me: Why don't you and your boyfriend get in bed so I can read to you.
- J: We're not boyfriends! We're gay together. We're husbands.
“Aha! It’s a mock turtleneck, and I found it in the garbage.”
I’m pretty sure that Max from Happy Endings is the queer tv character I most identify with of all time.
Got about a month’s worth of posts queued up for period-sex, jump on this dick before the train leaves the station or however that goes.
- never compromise yr feelings to make people comfortable
- cry in public [cry all the time]
- nothing sober is real anyway [sobriety is a bourgeois construct]
- violence is the new “being the bigger person”
- mellow is not an interesting state of being [relaxed fit jerks wear relaxed fit jeans]
- you take up for every girl everywhere
- suffer no fools
- eat cake [eat everything]
- if yr sleeping with yr cat it is not sleeping alone
- if yr sleeping with a beer in yr bed it is not sleeping alone
- don’t internalize anything even [especially] if that means letting so much crazy out of you
- make men cry
- farting as a means of communication [farting as self-care]
- talk about everything yr not supposed to [poo with ya boo/be the grossest always]
- fuck and get fucked however you want
- be loud [and smart and mean]
- take up space
- take up space that is traditionally occupied by men
- get lipstick on everything
- punch people [get punched]
- you can/have to hate yrself but you don’t really hate yrself
- because you are perfect
-prioritize the coven
-blog about it
- skillsharing (esp. re: thieving)
- honesty even [especially] when it’s hard
- be more “gay” more of the time
- kissing on the mouth
- not sorry
- never sorry
Really proud of this curl, especially as my hair’s been a hot steaming mess recently.
I feel like this is a good time to mention that when I was was a kid I always planned on growing the sickest mutton chops when I grew up, and realizing that I was never going to be able to grow a cool beard was like the saddest day of ninth grade ever. Then last year I realized that women can grow sick facial hair, just not me. I’m still trying to get over that one.
This is the Right Rides service area!
Right Rides is a New York based non-profit that provides free rides home for women and LGBTQ people within this service area!
We operate on Friday and Saturday nights, from midnight until 3am!
Give us a call if you need a ride!
And reblog this! :D
I’d like to personally vouch for how awesome Right Rides is. Nothing is better on a cold, late night then getting into a warm car with friendly folks.
Such a great resource to know about!
this is really awesome and important.
The black flame candle. Made from the fat of a hanged man. Legend says that on a full moon it will raise the spirits of the dead when lit by a virgin on Halloween night. Hmm. So let’s light the sucker and meet the old broads.
So I’m pretty sure that Hocus Pocus is a treatise on “appropriate” (straight, male-centered/dominated, chaste, reproductive-oriented) forms of sexuality vs. “perverse” (feminine, queer, promiscuous, pleasure-seeking) forms of sexuality. It’s Disney so I really shouldn’t be so surprised by the message, but I am a little surprised at how heavily they lean on inferred pedophilia to construct their straw man of “perverse”/non-normative sexualities as inherently evil. I guess it’s not really anything new, but…yikes.
I’ve got a lot more things so say on the subject, but mostly I want to talk about how Omri Katz does and always has lit the sucker in my pants (which adds a further dimension to the situation, as Disney preaches the most apple-pie kind of normativity and yet has never been shy about sexualizing their under-age actors (and audiences?).
About the word “faggot”
Louie: Do you think I shouldn’t be using that word on stage?
Rick: I think you should use whatever words you want. When you use it on stage, I can see it’s funny, and I don’t care. But are you interested in what it might mean to gay men?
Louie: Yeah, I am interested.
Rick: Well, the word “faggot” really means a bundle of sticks used for kindling in a fire. Now, in the middle ages, when they used to burn people they thought were witches? They used to burn homosexuals, too. And, they used to burn the witches at a stake, but they thought the homosexuals were too low and disgusting to be given a stake to be burnt on, so they used to just throw them in with the kindling, with the other faggots. So that’s how you get “flaming faggot.”
Louie: So what you’re saying is gay people are a good alternative fuel source.
Nick:That’s where they get the term, “diesel dyke.”
Louie: I’m sorry, go ahead.
Rick: You might wanna know that every gay man in America has probably had that word shouted at them while they’re being beaten up, sometimes many times, sometimes by a lot of people all at once. So, when you say it, it kind of brings that all back up. But, you know, by all means, use it. Get your laughs. But, you know, now you know what it means.
Nick: Okay, thanks faggot. We’ll keep that in mind.
Watch it: Louis CK ‘Faggot’ Poker scene
This is one of my favorite television moments of ever. Funny, poignant, entertaining and educational, this is a shining example of everything television can and should be.
Before Michael C. Hall was serial killer Dexter Morgan (Dexter) he was funeral director David Fisher, one of the best gay characters on TV,and before Adam Scott was Ben Wyatt (Parks and Recreation) he was Ben Cooper, David’s love interest in two episodes of Six Feet Under.
All you really need to know, however, is that these two made out. Yay!
This is relevant to my interests.
WE DON’T WANNA MARRY. WE JUST WANNA FUCK!
Chant at the Drag March today in the West Village. Mad party out there right now. I’m pretty glad gay marriage passed here in NY… if that means we can finally mobilize LGBTQ activists on important issues. Like AIDS, homo/transphobic violence and homelessness. (via suzyxisntreal)
Yeah, this one.